For more than 12 years, brides have learned that bestbridalprices.com is more than just a web site. It's the ultimate destination for every bride in search of the perfect wedding dress. We have the largest and finest selection of designer wedding gowns in the midwest, we have the most magnificent 15,000 square foot store and the best professional bridal consultants dedicated to perform your every wish.
Erin Frew, Owner
Bestbridalprices.com - NEW LOCATION
305 Piasa Street, Alton IL. 62002
Why does bestbridalprices.com sell more wedding gowns than anyone on earth?
- BestBridalPrices.com is an authorized retailer of every designer manufacturer we carry - click here for more information, or visit the designer's web site and using the store locator, plug in area code 62002. Our brick-and-mortar store Frew's Bridal —where BestBridalPrices.com is located -- will be listed as an authorized dealer.
- Speaking of that, we're more than an online retailer — we have been serving bridal and formal wear customers for more than 36 years at our family-owned brick-and-mortar store Frew's Bridal, in Alton, Illinois.
- We carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. To be a part of the BBB means that we have earned our customers trust by providing exemplary service and addressing all issues in a timely manner and an appropriate fashion.
- We have the lowest prices, guaranteed. If you find a product lower from another authorized retailer, we will beat their price by 5% - check out our low-price guarantee here.
- We are a safe and secure online retailer. We keep our checkout secure with Geo Trust, a division of VeriSign, so you'll see the "safe and secure" lock in the bottom right corner of your browser when checking out.
- We have live customer service representatives — real people — available to our customers both via phone and live chat, and we have dedicated staff to respond to all e-mail inquiries. Quality customer service is a top priority — we're here to help!
- We have an unrivaled selection of first-quality designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, shoes, accessories and more — with more than 39,000 products online.
- When you place an order with BestBridalPrices.com, we immediately place it with the designer / manufacturer, unlike other less reputable online retailers.
- Your privacy is important to us! We do not and will not ever sell or give out any of your personal information, including e-mail addresses. We appreciate your business and will protect your privacy.
- We are a U.S. owned and U.S. based business. When you call BestBridalPrices.com, you will be speaking to customer service personnel in our one and only Alton, Illinois call center. We do not and will not contract with call centers or other personnel agencies outside of the United States.
... And 4 Things To Consider When Considering Our Competition
- Verify reputation and customer service record. Want to know if any of our competitors are part of the Better Business Bureau? Don't assume that just because they have the BBB icon displayed on their web site that they are (those icons can be copied and placed fraudulently) — instead, visit the BBB web site and search for them directly; you'll see if they're rated at all and, if so, what others have to say about them.
- Demand your retailer place your order when you place it with them. BestBridalPrices.com places your order with the designer when you place your order with us — but not all retailers do this. Some will ”hold· orders for a week or so, in order to add to future orders to save themselves money, while putting your shipping date at risk. Our number one priority is to get you the item you've ordered when you're expecting to receive it.
- Look for detailed product pictures and descriptions. Reputable retailers will try to provide customers with as much information as possible on any given item, including colors, sizes, fabric, shipping dates, and other options. At BestBridalPrices.com, we have a staff of web designers to build our product listings carefully and accurately, so that we make sure you are getting exactly what you want.
- Remember that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. Countless counterfeit and scam sites have popped up on the internet, claiming to sell authentic designer gowns at ridiculously low prices (for example, the Maggie Sottero "Beatrice" dress, which we offer for $1,439 as an authorized dealer, appears on another web site for $317). Don't be fooled — these are either imitation gowns (not authentic, poorly sewn and of inferior quality) or no gowns at all (we've heard plenty of stories of brides who ordered dresses from these scam web sites only to never receive a dress at all).
BestBridalPrices.com guarantees that all items we sell are authentic and first-quality, and offers a low-price guarantee.
Have questions? Live chat, email or call us toll-free now — we're happy to help!